Sutton Coldfield’s longest established Independent Financial Advisers
We are the longest established financial advice firm in Sutton Coldfield and one of the oldest in Staffordshire and the Midlands
Contact us for your free, no-obligation initial consultation
Advising clients for over 25 years
“The integrity and reliability of the firm is what sets us above the rest. Our Philosophy is to look after people as if they were family”
Join our team
Our current vacancies are listed below, we look forward to hearing from you.
Financial Planning Administrator – Sutton Coldfield
We are a well-respected and long standing Independent Financial Planning firm looking for an experienced Administrator to join our small team. We provide in-depth advice across all areas of personal finance including Pensions, Investments, Protection and Inheritance Tax and prides ourselves on the breadth of our collective knowledge and high levels of customer service.
This exciting position focuses on supporting advisers to deliver a first-class service through timely generation of compliant and accurate supporting documents and valuations.
This role would suit an experienced administrator who enjoys working as a team in a fast-paced environment and who is proficient in obtaining valuations, processing new business and Annual Reviews, liaising with product providers, and interfacing with clients.
- Experience of working within an IFA firm in an administrative role supporting financial advisers
- CF1, R01, or equivalent desirable.
- Personable, confident professional who is comfortable dealing with clients and colleagues by telephone and face to face.
- Proficiency in Intelligent Office and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding and working knowledge around pensions and investments
- Outstanding organisational skills
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE + Free Parking + impressive benefits package
Please email your CV to email@example.com
*Closing date for applications is 30.12.21